- High quality forged aluminum construction
- Optimal heat distribution and even cooking without hot spots
- Superior nonstick Granite coated interior, 100% PFOA Free
- Tempered glass lids to seal the heat and moisture and view the cooking progress
- Soft grip handles for comfort and safety
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up
Handle Material: Bakelite
Marburg Series cookware have good non-stick performances. When cleaning, please use warm water and detergent and clean with soft sponge or soft dishwashing brush. Under no circumstances should you use any hard metal brush to clean the cookware to avoid scratching or even completely damage the coating. If you need to clean the stubborn stains, please add detergent and warm water to the pan and then leave it for a while before cleaning to get a better effect.
- Wash the Cookware in warm soapy water.
- Boil water for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour out the water and wipe the surface.
- Put 1-2 table spoons of cooking oil on the cookware surface.
- Wash with clean water before next use.
- 16cm Saucepan: (L) 34 x (W) 16 x (H) 9cm
- 16cm Casserole with Lid: (L) 30 x (W) 16 x (H) 13cm
- 20cm Casserole with Lid: (L) 32 x (W) 20 x (H) 15cm
- 24cm Casserole with Lid: (L) 38 x (W) 24 x (H) 16cm