Munster Series cookware have good non-stick performances. When cleaning, please use warm water and detergent and clean with soft sponge or soft dishwashing brush. Under no circumstances should you use any hard metal brush to clean the cookware to avoid scratching or even completely damage the coating. If you need to clean the stubborn stains, please add detergent and warm water to the pan and then leave it for a while before cleaning to get a better effect.
- Wash the Cookware in warm soapy water.
- Boil water for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour out the water and wipe the surface.
- Put 1-2 table spoons of cooking oil on the cookware surface.
- Wash with clean water before next use.
48 x 29 x 7.5 (cm)