Junmai facial mask 20 ml x 5 sheets
A beauty essence mask that protects the skin's moisturizing barrier function. It contains '100% domestic rice-derived moisturizing ingredients - stork rice bran extract + rice bran ceramide' for beautiful skin. [Thick Sheet of 100% Natural Cotton] Wrap your face in a soft sheet mask of '100% natural cotton' soaked with plenty of beauty essence, and the moisturizing ingredients penetrate into the stratum corneum. It is an individual wrapping that combines cleanliness and ease of use.
- After washing your face, remove the mask from the bag and spread it carefully.
- Align the mask with your eyes and mouth. Place it on your entire face.
- When caring for the eyes, make sure that the part folded in is attached to the eyelids.
- After waiting for about 10 to 20 minutes, remove the mask and let the remaining beauty essence on your face to blend in well.
* We recommend total skincare with Bijin Nuka Junmai.
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using.
- Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound or eczema.
- Discontinue use if redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.), darkening occurs or if the skin is exposed to direct sunlight and similar abnormalities appear during or after use. However, we recommend that you consult with a dermatologist. If you continue to use it, the symptoms may worsen.
- Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
- Keep out of reach of infants.
- Do not store in places with extremely high/ low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
- Use the opened mask immediately.
- For hygiene reasons, do not use the mask repeatedly once taken out.
- After sunburn, wait the redness and hot flashes on your skin to subside before using.
- Do not use it for a long time or sleep with a mask on.
- This product does not dissolve in water, so do not flush it into sewage.