After cleansing, apply it gently to your face with hands or cotton pad.
* We recommend total skincare with Bijin Nuka Junmai.
Water, ethanol, DPG, BG, rice bran water, rice bran extract, rice bran casphingo glycolipid, saccharomyces / rice bran fermented liquid extract, sodium hyaluronate, glycosyl trehalose, hydrolyzed hydrogenated starch, hydrolyzed rice leaf extract, hamamelis leaf extract, soybean bud extract , Mitsuishikonbu extract, Igis extract, glycyrrhizic acid 2K, allantin, inositol, niacinamide, centifolia rose flower water, hydrogenated lecithin, lysolecithin, polysorbate 20, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using.
- Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound or eczema.
- Discontinue use if redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, colour loss (white spots etc.), darkening occurs or if the skin is exposed to direct sunlight and similar abnormalities appear during or after use. However, we recommend that you consult with a dermatologist. If you continue to use it, the symptoms may worsen.
- Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
- Be sure to close the cap tightly after use.
- Keep out of reach of infants.
- To maintain its quality, do not put back the contents once taken out from the container.
- Do not store in places with extremely high/ low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
- The colour may change due to sunlight, lighting, etc., but there is no problem with the quality.