Shogun® Senjo Marble deep frypan with IH
- High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
- Ergonomic Safety Handles
- Stay-cool bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
- 2 Years Warranty* (For your peace of mind)
- Specially Designed Thick Gauge Cast Aluminum
- Induction Base
- Even cooking as thick base does not warp
- Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean & reducing your oil consumption
- For superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution.
- Saves up to 50% of cooking time compared to normal cookware because more heat is retained
- CLEAN THE COOKWARE - Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
- RINSE & DRY
- COAT THE COOKWARE - Coat the cookware with some cooking oil & season over low heat for a few minutes switch off flame. Set it cool & wipe clean with kitchen towel. The cookware is ready for use.
- LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT/FLAME - The die-cast body of Shogun non- stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
- OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat & cook immediately.
- After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
- For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware
- For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware & boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean & dry.
- Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop & non-scratch sponge. If stains is on the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware & will be difficult to remove. However this will not influence the performance of your cookware.
- 18cm x 5cm - 5x 36x 19 cm
- 24cm x 6.5cm - 6.5x 42x 25 cm
- 28cm x 8.5cm - 7.5x 46x 30 cm
PFOA FREE 2 YEAR WARRANTY (manufacturing defects only. Normal wear & tear is not covered)