Shogun Granite-Plus 20x5cm frypan with IH
Please follow these instructions to prolong the product life and to maintain the optimal performance of your La gourmet® Nitriding Wok. Conditioning the pan with oil before it is used for the first time is very important.
- CLEAN THE COOKWARE Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge. Before first use, wash the pan thoroughly in warm soapy water with a non-scratch scrub. If needed, you can also boil water in it for few minutes, throw the water away. Rinse, dry and its ready to use.
- LOW TO MEDIUM FLAME The die-cast body of the Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame and turn to low flame once cookware is hot. (Note: Fire burnt your food, heat cook your food. So after heating, always cook on medium to low heat and finish cooking with high heat within the last few minutes only.)
- OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat and cook immediately.
- After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge.
- For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water and dish drop inside the cookware and boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean and dry.
- Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop and non-scratch sponge. If stain is on the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware and will be difficult to remove. However this will not influence the performance of your cookware.
- 22cm x 5.2cm x 21.7cm